Faster layout with smart guides
Smart guides reveal how the element you’re moving aligns with other elements in your design, and lets you snap directly to them. You’ll also see the spacing between any elements you’re snapping to. Don’t need snapping? Hold down ⌘ to bypass it.
Image previews for shared links
Now when you share your designs on Slack, Facebook or Twitter the name of your design and an image preview of it will automatically be added. Handy.
- Constrain the proportions of elements when scaling them using the lock button in the properties panel. The proportions of images are now constrained by default.
- Images with @2x in their filename will now automatically be scaled down to half their size when imported. A time saver for those working with Retina images.
- Comments notification emails now link you straight to the page containing the relevant comment, making it quicker to reply.
- A new saving indicator now displays when uploading images, so you’ll know when they’re ready to roll.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “Continue in browser” option working on some iPhones.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t always slide the history all the way back to the start of your design.
- Using the properties panel then switching pages sometimes caused an error - not any more.
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a page then returning to the Projects area caused an error.
- Values for shadows and motion duration were not always being set properly - now they are. Phew.