We’re happy to share a host of features and improvements added to Atomic over the last month. See what’s new, and get a sneak peek of what’s to come.
Font Awesome and Google’s Material icon fonts
Over 1,200 quality icons are now at your fingertips – just select them from the font dropdown, then copy and paste from the icon lists provided.
New interaction triggers
Prototype a wider range of behaviours with the new hover, double tap, tap and hold or right click interactions. Look out for more touch-friendly gestures coming soon.
Reorder pages with drag and drop
Organising larger multi-page designs and prototypes just got easier. Drag, drop and rearrange to your heart’s content.
- New hotspot highlighting lets people you share your prototypes with know what’s interactive.
- Layer groups now remember if they’re collapsed or expanded when switching pages. Didn’t know you could group layers? Just hit ⌘ G and ⌘ Shift G.
- New shadow and border styling options for text and images.
- The iOS status bar is now hidden for designs that have been added to your homescreen.
- When working with another designer you’ll now see immediately when pages have been reordered, renamed, added or deleted.
- New page size presets for Apple Watch.
Stay tuned for some exciting new features coming down the pipes, like mobile gestures and the ability to finetune your animated transitions, with control over individual easings, timings and delays. Here’s a sneak peek.