With our launch recently, we wanted to share some of the things our team has been working on lately. Read on to hear about our new Advanced Motion Control, hotspot tutorial video and more minor fixes and improvements.
Advanced Motion Control
New in Atomic, Advanced Motion Control lets you craft beautiful transitions and nuanced mobile interactions. We’re really excited that this feature is now available and can’t wait to see what you create with it. We’ve already been seeing some great prototypes being shared on Twitter. Make sure you use the hashtag #madewithatomic for the chance to be featured on our upcoming showcase.
New hotspot tutorial video
Still need a hand wrapping your head around how to use hotspots and create basic transitions in Atomic? We’ve created a quick walk through video to help get you started.
More sample files
If you’re looking for more sample files to see how different transitions work, we’ve updated our library. Just copy them into your own account to see the mechanics behind how they work.
Fixes and improvements:
- Added iPad Pro portrait and landscape dimensions as a page preset
- Performance update to your design documents in the editor and mobile preview
- Stability improvements to your designs
- Small fix to a bug that was causing hotspots to only work once in Preview
- Many other minor bug fixes by our trusty team of engineers