Prototype faster with our new iOS Kit
Sometimes speed matters more than anything. To help you explore your ideas more quickly, we’ve put together a library of iOS design components for you to use in Atomic. With the time you save using these elements, hopefully you can spend more time iterating, sharing and exploring. You can find the kit in your Samples folder, or here.
You can now view your design in a subtle device frame during Preview. The devices will automatically show when you use one of our preset mobile or tablet sizes, so there’s nothing to configure.
Shared a link to your design recently? Duplicate your design to work on a fresh version while it’s being reviewed for feedback. You can carry on iterating by making edits in the newly duplicated version while the original remains unchanged.
San Francisco Typeface
We’ve added Apple’s San Francisco font to our range of available typefaces. Note that the font will only work on iOS devices running iOS+.
Fixes and improvements
- Editor now locks when connection is lost to avoid you losing any changes
- You can now copy and paste between designs across different brower tabs
- Added controls for grouping an ungrouping elements
- Lots of behind the scenes bug fixes
- Some friendly UI tweaks. For example, when creating a hotspot on a design with only one page, Atomic will ask you if you’d like to duplicate the page